NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Society’s AGM will be held on Monday 11 March 2024 at 7.30pm at the Haywain, Dorking Road, Epsom KT18 7LB.
The AGM is an opportunity for you to hear what is going on in our area, what is planned and what needs to be considered. It is also a chance for us to hear from you about the things you would like to see change in the Ward.
Please come along if you can and inform our thinking
After the formal business there will be a talk by Alex Coley, Member of the Surrey Police & Crime Panel and the Epsom & Ewell Community Safety Partnership
1. Welcome, opening remarks and apologies for absence
2. Consideration and approval of the minutes of the 2023 AGM
3. Annual review for the year 2023
4. Approval of the Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2023 – to follow
5. Membership Subscriptions
– To approve the recommendation of the Committee to increase the annual subscription to £5 per household.
– To approve the recommendation of the Committee to discontinue life membership.
6. Society Rules
– To approve a number of minor changes to the Rules of the Society.
7. Election of the Officers and the Committee and Honorary Auditor for 2024
8. Reports from your Residents’ Society Borough Councillors -Liz Frost, Bernice Froud and Steven McCormick (Borough and County update)
9. Residents’ Questions and Any Other Business
New Committee Members
We are looking for residents in the ward who are interested in joining our Committee. The effort involved is not huge but the benefit to yourself and to other residents can be. If you would like to find out more about how you can play a part please contact our Chair John Mumford (email@example.com) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.