The Annual General Meeting of the Woodcote (Epsom) Residents’ Society will take place on 1st March from 7:30 pm.
Location: St. Martins School – Main Hall
We also hope to provide a Zoom session to view the proceedings and to pose questions for residents who are unable to attend in person.
Email email@example.com for the Zoom meeting details.
- Apologies for absence
- Presentation by Sustainable Epsom and Citizens Advice Bureau ****
- Approval of Minutes of the AGM held on 3rd March 2021 *
- Approval and adoption of the accounts for the year ending 31st December 2021 **
- Election of the committee and Hon Auditor for 2022-23 ***
- Chairmans update
- Reports from your Residents’ Association Borough Councillors
- Liz Frost
- Bernice Froud
- Steven McCormick (Borough and County update)
* – The minutes are available on our website; paper copies will be available at the meeting
** – Copies of the accounts will be available at the meeting and on the website after the meeting.
*** – If you would like to receive more information about getting involved with WERS please contact any committee member.
**** – Change of speakers due to Mum For Lungs speakers being unavailable.